In this free email course, I'm sharing:
- how I got interested in Quilty Math
- how to calculate what size you need to cut each piece for your quilt
- how to figure out how much fabric you need to cut out each of those pieces
- how to figure out how big your batting and backing should be (plus a beautiful PDF cheat sheet for common batting sizes)
- how to figure out how to most efficiently piece a backing (this is the fastest and easiest way to save money on fabric)
- a free sample worksheet from the Quilty Math Workbook for calculating how much fabric you need for your double fold, straight grain binding
You'll get one email each day that will take you about 5 minutes to read.
This course is just chocked full of awesome info that I can't wait to share with you! It'll give you an excellent taste of exactly what to expect in the $15 Quilty Math Workbook.